Die struck iron soft enamel pins have same process as die struck bronze soft enamel pin, just use iron as base material to have lower cost. It’s the most economy style of custom made lapel pins that features raised metal and recessed colors. Soft enamel pin colors are hand-filled to recessed area of the pins, and then baked at temperature of 160 degrees centigrade. An optional epoxy coating can be added to top of pins to keep the colors from fading and cracking, also have smooth surface of pins.
● Materials: Iron
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping)
● Colors: PMS coloring matching, available of transparent/ glow in the dark/ glitter colors.
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, black nickel, antique gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation