Soft Cloisonné Pins which also called as imitation hard enamel pins are die struck from copper/ bronze/ iron/ or die cast from zinc alloy, hand-filled with colored resin. The colors are baked at temperature of 80~90 degrees centigrade. Soft Cloisonné Pins alternative to cloisonné pins, are smooth to the touch where the metal and color are on the same level. While soft cloisonné pins have lower cost than cloisonné. If you need to create high quality and durable lapel pins with limited budget, then soft cloisonné pins are your best choice.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Zinc Alloy
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Casting
● Colors: PMS coloring matching
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper, black nickel, antique copper, antique silver, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation