Soft enamel Pins which also called imitation hard enamel pins are die struck from copper/ bronze/ iron/ or die cast from zinc alloy, hand-filled with colored resin. The colors are baked at temperature of 80~90 degrees centigrade. Soft Cloisonné Pins alternative to enamel pins, are smooth to the touch where the metal and color are on the same level. While soft enamel pins have lower cost than enamel. If you need to create high quality and durable lapel pins with limited budget, then soft enamel pins are your great choice.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Zinc Alloy
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Casting
● Colors: PMS coloring matching
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper, black nickel, antique copper, antique silver, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation