If you are tired with regular single gold/silver/copper or antique plating, the 2-tone or tri-tone plating can be great option as substitution to be applying on pin badges and coins/medals. For more subtle badge without color paint, choosing 2-tone plating with logo embossing on metal background is quite classic. And the popular 2-tone finishes available among zinc alloy badges/coins/medals are gold+nickel, gold+antique silver and nickel+antique bronze etc. Looking from sample picture, gold logo on nickel background is more shiny and distinctive.
● Logo can be 2D or 3D, raised or recessed per your requirements.
● Available material: Zinc alloy.
● Size: Can be customized per your requirements or even very big size
● Color: Imitation hard enamel (soft cloisonne), soft enamel or printing according to PMS chart
● Plating: 2-tone or tri-tone plating
● Attachment: Various from popular ones to deluxe ones to comply with different level demands
● Packing: individual bagging, or according to customer’s request.