Both Woven Labels / woven patches and embroidered patches are excellent ways to decorate, enhance, highlight or embellish the look of your apparel and products. Woven Patches are ideal for designs that cannot be accurately embroidered when minute detail and very fine lettering is essential.
Woven patches can also be made into key chains, dog tags, promotional items and zipper pulls by inserting materials inside to give dimension or a 3D effect. Woven patches can enhance the look of your clothing, toys, shoes, accessories and much more!
What is the main difference between an embroidered and woven patch?
● Woven labels are all threads woven together on a loom. Embroidered patches are threads embroidered onto a substrate, most typically cotton canvas with an embroidery machine.
● Woven patches are generally less expensive than embroidered patches and are faster to produce.
WOVEN PATCHES ADVANTAGES:
● More accurate and precise detail
● Ability to have clean and smaller lettering
● Close to photographic realism
● No worrying about embroidery percentages—All woven patches have 100% coverage
● Thinner thread- say goodbye to the look of chain stitching
● Overall size of patch can be as small as a half inch
● Label width: 10-190mm in any length.
● Material: 100% polyester.
● Border Options: Merrow, heat cut, laser heat cut, ultrasonic cut.
● Fold Options: Straight cut, die cut, end fold, center fold, miter fold, Manhattan fold...
● Backing: Plain, double adhesive tape, hard PVC, iron on, self-adhesive sticker with wax paper, velcro tap, black / white paper coating, etc.
● Special ways: 3D cubic stuffing, laser hollow-out, loop, across liquid, eyelet, metallic thread, finish & starching
● MOQ: 100pcs per design
● Delivery: 5-7 days for samples, about 7-14 days for production.
● Packing: 50 pieces per poly bag or packing according to the customers' requirements
—————————— Other Business Range ——————————