Traditionally, challenge coins capture the very essence of military and first responder affiliation and instill pride to those that carry them. Nowadays, their use is highly prevalent in many arenas. They are also used as rewards or awards for outstanding service or performance of duty among organizations/companies. As such, they are used as a tool to build morale.
Each piece usually bears unit symbols or mottos that identify the group in which they represent. JIAN is expert for producing custom challenge coins, we can make individual engraving codes to identify each coin is different.
● Logo can be 2D or 3D, raised or recessed per your requirements.
● Available material: Bronze, copper, iron, zinc alloy, pewter, stainless steel, glossy iron, stainless iron, aluminum.
● Size: Can be customized per your requirements or even big size
● Color: Hard enamel Imitation(cloisonné)/ imitation hard enamel(soft cloisonne ), soft enamel or printing according to color chart, other special colors like neon, glow-in-dark, glitter, transparent, pearl colors are also available.
● Plating: Gold/ silver/ cooper/ bronze/ white nickel/ brass fake gold/ satin gold / satin silver/ satin nickel/ black nickel/ dyeing black/ gun color/ antique gold/ antique silver/ antique bronze/ antique copper/ foggy painting gold or two-tone plating
● Attachment: Various from popular ones to deluxe ones to comply with different level demands
● Packing: individual bagging, or according to customer’s request.