JIAN’s embroidered patches are available in a variety of shapes/ sizes and can be combining with other processes. For small/ complex designs that require an embroidered look we highly recommend dye sublimation option. No MOQ limitation.
Heat transfer printing is also called dye sublimation printing which could unable us to make complex designs as photo realistic with unlimited colors. When you want a patch to have embroidery feel with complex designs or small lettering, we can have embroidery and dye sublimation printing combined to make every small details pop out, then you can expect the high quality photographic image capturing the finer details and gradients of your design on your patches.
● Background Fabric Options: Twill, velvet, felt, reflective fabric or other special fabric
● Backing Options: Iron on, hard PVC, paper coating, adhesive tape, velcro backing, no backing
● Border Options: Merrow, hand cut, heat cut, laser cut
● Special Design Options: Printed or Dye-sublimated
● MOQ: 100 pcs per design
● Delivery: 3-7 days for samples, about 14 days for production.