Imitation hard enamel is the favorite material for Olympic mascots or big annual events, especially suitable for making officer pins. Comparing with hard enamel, pins with imitation hard enamel are less expensive, as well as they have similarity like hard enamel ones, and faster delivery time & much more colors to choose from.Customers always praise our imitation hard enamel pins because they are brighter, shinier and more smooth than other suppliers products. Imitation hard enamel officer pins are great as rewards or souvenirs.
It is not easy to tell the difference from hard enamel to imitation hard enamel pins with visual sense because the production procedures are so close each other, however if you stab the color areas with sharp-pointed knife, you will quickly find out which is real hard enamel and which is imitation one. As you can image if your knife point goes into colors, it is imitation hard enamel; if you feel the color is as hard as rock, the knife point can't go into further, it is real hard enamel (cloisonné lapel pins). With our little skill, you won't be fooled by anyone.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Zinc Alloy
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Casting
● Colors: PMS coloring matching
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper, black nickel, antique copper, antique silver, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation