Look no further, our Cloisonné lapel pins are custom made according to customers' own designs using the 13th century process. Cloisonné pins are created by an ancient metalworking technique developed in the Far East, a multi-step process that remains relatively unchanged today. The technique results in a jewelry-like finish with exceptional durability that far exceed that of other types of lapel pin processes. For this reason, cloisonné pins are the popular type among collectors or as reward gifts.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Zinc Alloy
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Casting
● Colors: PMS coloring matching
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper, black nickel, antique copper, antique silver, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation