Photo etched pins can have soft enamel filled or no colors. Photo etched soft enamel pins are a great alternative to die struck soft enamel lapel pins, as etched soft enamel pin has thinner base and more economy cost. The process is transferring the logo from a film to a sheet of metal, then acid-etched, clean up the acids and other impurities, hand-fill soft enamel colors to recessed area of the pins, then baked at temperature of 160 degrees centigrade. An optional epoxy coating can be added to top of pins to keep the colors from fading and cracking, also have smooth surface of pins.
● Materials: Bronze, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
● Motifs: Photo etching
● Colors: PMS coloring matching, available of transparent/ glow in the dark/ glitter colors.
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, black nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation