The craft of decorating fabric or other materials using a needle to apply thread or yarn, embroidery is popular and usually seen on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, dresses, stockings, and golf shirts. It is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color, also can incorporate other materials such as pearls, beads, quills, and sequins.
Embroidery designs are applied without regard to the weave of the underlying fabric, patterns are created by making stitches over a predetermined number of threads in the foundation fabric. It can be classified according to what degree the design takes into account the nature of the base material and by the relationship of stitch placement to the fabric.
● Thread Type Options: Rayon thread, polyester thread, luminous thread, UV thread, (gold/silver) metallic thread
● Thread Colors: According to thread color chart or PMS number and within 9 colors at no additional change.
● Background Fabric Options: Twill, velvet, felt, reflective fabric or other special fabric
● Fabric Colors: Choose from the polyester twill/velvet/felt color chart
● Embroidery Area can be 30%, 50%, 75%, 100%.
● Backing Options: Iron on, hard PVC, paper coating, adhesive tape, hook/loop backing, no backing
● Border Options: Merrow, hand cut, heat cut, laser cut.
● Special Design Options: 3D design, with printing, with button loop
● MOQ: 100 pcs per design.
● Delivery: 3-7 days for samples, about 14 days for production