Military challenge coins can be depicted in many designs for different themes or purposes as to honor, encourage, or reward. One of the popular designs is hollow. For hollow design, we usually recommend zinc alloy as the material to make military challenge coins. Zinc alloy is really useful to for 3D logos. Besides zinc alloy, there are iron, bronze, pewter as well for custom military challenge coins.
● Available Material: Zinc alloy, Bronze, Iron, Pewter, etc.
● Logo Process: Die cast, Die struck, Spin cast.
● Size: Regular size is 38mm/45mm/51mm. Customized size welcomed.
● Plating Color: Gold, Silver, Bronze, Nickel, Black nickel, Antique gold/ silver/ copper, etc.
● Color choices: Hard enamel (cloisonné), Imitation hard enamel (soft cloisonné), Soft enamel, Without coloring, etc.
● Packing: 1pc/ OPP bag, or according to customer’s request.