To show great sense of royal lapel badges, lots of our customers choose high quality hard enamel, also known as cloisonné, as the color. For hard enamel, or cloisonné, because of its complexity in production procedures, the majority of China factories have given up this craftsmanship, however, JIAN can say proudly that we are one of the few manufacturers in China that is able to provide. For further information, please email us your inquiry.
At last, we would also want you to know that for different designs of royal lapel badges, we offer different color options.
● Logo can be 2D or 3D, raised or recessed per your requirements.
● Available material: Bronze, copper, iron, zinc alloy, pewter, aluminum.
● Size: Can be customized per your requirements or even big size
● Color: Hard enamel (cloisonne), soft enamel or printing according to existing colors on chart and PMS book
● Plating: Gold/ silver/ cooper/ bronze/ white nickel/ brass fake gold/ satin gold/ satin silver/ satin nickel/ black nickel/ dyeing black/ gun color/ antique gold/ antique silver/ antique bronze/ antique copper/ foggy painting gold or two & tri-tone plating
● Attachment: Regular spur nail & butterfly clutch, fusion nail & USA Ballou clutch, USA Ballou 3-part or 4-part safety pin.
● Packing: individual bagging, or according to customer’s request.