Sliding pins are pin on pin designs, composed of 2 or 3 pieces; the pieces are arranged in 2 levels, the back piece lapel pin comes with track, and the front piece lapel pin has a stud, when you slide the stud back and forth in the track, you create a movement on pins. The track on the lapel pin can be straight, curve, wave track, or twins. The favorite feature of collection for sliding lapel pin is because it highlights the sport’s movement and makes pin badges more attractive.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Pewter, Zinc ally, Iron, Aluminum, Stainless Iron.
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Cast, Etch, Printing
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, black nickel, antique finish, satin finish
● Colors: PMS matching
● Common Attachment Options: stud, Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation