Neckerchief slides or also called woggles were applied when neckerchiefs have been used, since the early days of the Boy Scouts of America. Neckerchiefs were introduced as part of the uniform as identification, as well as the ability to use them for a bandage for First Aid needs. The neckerchief slide (scout woggle) has become a way for a Scout to personalize his uniform. JIAN produces variety kinds of custom decorative slides, such as metal slides, embroidered slides, leather slides and paracord woggles. Contact us to design your own slides.
● Thread Type Options: Rayon thread, polyester thread, luminous thread, UV thread, (gold/silver) metallic thread
● Thread Colors: According to thread color chart or PMS number and within 9 colors at no additional change.
● Background Fabric Options: Twill, velvet, felt, reflective fabric or other special fabric
● Fabric Colors: Choose from the polyester twill/velvet/felt color chart
● Embroidery Area can be 30%, 50%, 75%, 100%.
● Backing Options: Iron on, hard PVC, paper coating, adhesive tape, hook/loop backing, no backing
● Border Options: Merrow, hand cut, heat cut, laser cut.
● Special Design Options: 3D design, with printing, with button loop
● MOQ: 100 pcs per design.
● Delivery: 3-7 days for samples, about 14 days for production.