Soft Cloisonne pin which also called imitation hard enamel pin is die struck from copper/ bronze/ iron/ or die cast from zinc alloy, hand-filled with colored resin. The colors are baked at temperature of 80~90 degrees centigrade. Soft Cloisonné Pins are the alternative to real cloisonne pins that are smooth to the touch where the metal and color are on the same level. While this type of pin has lower cost than real cloisonne pins, if you need to create high quality and durable lapel pins with limited budget, then it is a great choice for you.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze, Iron, Zinc Alloy
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping), Casting
● Colors: PMS coloring matching
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper, black nickel, antique copper, antique silver, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation