Die struck soft enamel pins are a very popular style of custom made lapel pins, as it costs less than cloisonne pins and imitation hard enamel pins, while still have good quality, brilliant in color and offer fine raised metal detailing. Soft enamel colors are hand-filled to recessed area of the pins, and then baked at temperature of 160 degrees centigrade. An optional epoxy coating can be added to top of pins to keep the colors from fading and cracking, also have smooth surface of pins.
● Materials: Copper, Bronze
● Motifs: Die Struck (Stamping)
● Colors: PMS coloring matching, available of transparent/ glow in the dark/ glitter colors.
● Finishing: Shiny gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, black nickel, antique gold/ silver/ nickel/ copper/ bronze, satin gold/ silver/ nickel
● Common Attachment Options: Spur Nail & Metal Butterfly clutch, Spur Nail & rubber clutch, flat head tie tack, deluxe tie tack, safety pin, magnet, stick pin w/end, tie tack with chain
● Packing: 1pc/ polybag, or according to customer’s request
● NO MOQ limitation